Episode 16: How to pick a big fight with Aniedi Udo-Obong of Afro
Aniedi Udo-Obong wakes up everyday to sirens reminding him that running a startup is not a drill. As the GM of Afro in Nigeria he's been playing David and Goliath on a turf dominated with industry giants like Uber and EasyTaxi.
Aniedi is die-hard, with startup experience in education, employment, and fintech but this game is different as there is no reset or is there?
- Episode 18: Progressive Web Apps for Nigeria with Ire Aderinokun Tue 25 October 2016
- Episode 17: Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack Wed 30 March 2016
- Episode : Disrupting Online Payments with Ezra Olubi of Paystack
- Episode 16: How to pick a big fight with Aniedi Udo-Obong of Afro Thu 11 February 2016
- Episode 15: How to Get Press for Your Startup with Jessica Hope of Wimbart.com Tue 2 February 2016